MS 20345-2: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Kursavgift: kr 22 500 | Varighet: 5 dager
This course is intended for IT professionals who are experienced messaging administrators, messaging architects, or consultants. This course is designed for professionals in an enterprise environment who are responsible for designing and deploying Exchange Server 2016 solutions, including environments that contain previous versions of Exchange Server or Exchange Online. Students are expected to have experience with Exchange Server 2016 or previous versions of Exchange Server.
This course is also intended as preparation material for IT professionals who are looking to take the 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 exam as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 certification.n.
Betal ditt kurs med SATV kursvouchere
Dersom din bedrift har Software Assurance avtale med Microsoft som inkluderer kursvouchere, kan du gå dette kurset gratis og bruke 5 stk Microsoft kursvouchere
Skriv inn i anmerkningsfeltet når du bestiller at kurset blir betalt med kursvouchere.
Her kan du lese mer om administrasjon og bruk av Microsoft kursvouchere.
In addition to professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Attended course 20345-1A: Administering Exchange Server 2016, or have equivalent knowledge.
- Minimum two years of experience working with any version of Exchange Server
- Minimum of six months of experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or Exchange Server 2016
- Minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including Domain Name System (DNS)
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell
Module 1: Planning Exchange Server deployments
This module explains the requirements and considerations for planning an Exchange Server deployment.
Module 2: Planning and deploying Exchange Server 2016 mailbox services
- New features in Exchange 2016
- Gathering business requirements
- Planning for Exchange Server deployment
- Designing a Unified Messaging deployment
This module explains how to plan and deploy Exchange Server hardware, virtualization, mailbox databases, and public folder mailboxes.
Module 3: Planning and deploying message transport
- Planning the Exchange Server hardware requirements
- Planning Exchange Server for virtualization and Microsoft Azure integration
- Planning and implementing public folders
This module explains how to plan and implement mail routing internally from and to the Internet, and transport-related tasks in the organization.
Module 4: Planning and deploying client access
- Designing message routing
- Designing transport services
- Designing the message routing perimeter
- Designing and implementing transport compliance
This module explains how to plan for client connectivity and client access in Exchange Server 2016. This module also describes how to implement Office Online Server, and the coexistence of SharePoint 2016 with Exchange.
Module 5: Designing and implementing high availability
- Planning for Exchange 2016 clients
- Planning for client access
- Planning and implementing Office Online Server
- Planning and implementing the coexistence of SharePoint 2016 with Exchange
- Designing external client access
This module explains how to design and implement a highly available solution for Exchange Server 2016.
Module 6: Maintaining Exchange 2016
- Planning high availability for Exchange Server 2016
- Planning for load balancing
- Planning for site resilience
This module explains how to maintain Exchange Server 2016 using managed availability and desired state configuration.
Module 7: Designing messaging security
- Using managed availability to improve high availability
- Implementing desired state configuration
This module explains how to plan for messaging security and design and implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) in an Exchange organization.
Module 8: Designing messaging archiving and retention
- Planning messaging security
- Designing and implementing AD RMS and Azure RMS integration
This module explains how to plan for archiving and message retention.
Module 9: Designing messaging compliance
- Messaging records management and archiving overview
- Designing in-place archiving
- Designing and implementing message retention
This module explains how to plan for and implement several Exchange features to help minimize data loss and monitor email traffic and content.
Module 10: Designing and implementing messaging coexistence
- Designing and implementing data loss prevention (DLP) policies
- Designing and implementing In-Place Hold
- Designing and implementing In-Place eDiscovery
This module explains how to plan and implement federation, design coexistence between Exchange organizations, and design and move mailboxes between different forests and Exchange organizations.
Module 11: Upgrading to Exchange Server 2016
- Designing and implementing federation
- Designing coexistence between Exchange organizations
- Designing and implementing cross-forest mailbox moves
This module explains how to plan and implement an upgrade from Exchange Server 2013 or Exchange Server 2010 to Exchange Server 2016.
Module 12: Planning a hybrid Exchange Server deployment
- Planning an upgrade from previous Exchange Server versions
- Implementing the upgrade from previous Exchange Server versions
This module explains how to plan and implement a hybrid deployment for Exchange Server 2016.
- Basics of a hybrid deployment
- Planning and implementing a hybrid deployment
- Implementing advanced functionality for hybrid deployments