MS 20342: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Kursavgift: kr 22 500 | Varighet: 5 dager
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013. People coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration.
Students are expected to have experience with Exchange Server 2013 or with previous versions of Exchange Server.
In addition, this course is intended as preparation material for IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-342A: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Advanced Solutions, as a stand-alone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 certification.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Passed 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Exchange Server
- Minimum of six months of experience working with Exchange Server 2010 or Exchange Server 2013
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory and with name resolution, including DNS
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell
Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by attending the following courses, or by obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills:
Course 20341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and implement Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging.
- Design and implement site resiliency for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan a virtualization strategy for Exchange Server 2013 roles.
- Design and implement message transport security.
- Design and implement message retention in Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement messaging compliance.
- Design and implement administrative security in an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
- Use Windows PowerShell 3.0 to manage Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement integration with Exchange Online.
- Design and implement messaging coexistence.
- Design and implement Exchange Server migrations from non-Exchange messaging systems, and upgrades from previous Exchange Server versions.
Read complete course details: Course MS 20342 - Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
This training is directly relevant for Exam 70-342: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Advanced Solutions.
Exam 70-342 is part of the requirement for the MCSE: Messaging certification
IF YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE THE MCSE: MESSAGING CERTIFICATION YOU NEED TO:
First achieve the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification:
Then pass the two Exchange Server 2013 exams: