MS 20341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Kursavgift: kr 22 500 | Varighet: 5 dager
The primary audience for this course is Information Technology (IT) professionals who are aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013. Administrators coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
The secondary audience for this course are professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-341A: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Core Solutions, as a standalone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Messaging certification
will take this course as preparation material.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including PKI certificates.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan and perform deployment and management of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan a Mailbox server deployment and configure the Mailbox server role.
- Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and deploy Client Access servers.
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2013 Client Access server.
- Plan and configure message transport.
- Plan and implement high availability.
- Plan and implement disaster recovery for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and configure message security options.
- Plan and configure administrative security and administrative auditing.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013.
Read complete course details: Course MS 20341 - Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
This training is directly relevant for Exam 70-341: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Core Solutions.
Exam 70-341 is part of the requirement for the MCSE: Messaging
IF YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE THE MCSE: MESSAGING CERTIFICATION YOU NEED TO:
First achieve the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification:
Then pass the two Exchange Server 2013 exams: